- All Public Parking Lots on main campus are $30 Text to Pay after you park. Parking lots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Main campus public parking is very limited and will fill each game.
- Park on east campus, off Colorado Avenue & Discovery Drive, for $20 Text to Pay after you park. A free shuttle to/from the Stadium begins three hours prior to kick off and runs for one hour after the game ends.
- Parking lots open for football game parking six (6) hours prior to kick-off, never earlier than 8:00 a.m. (Exception on 9/30/23, lots will open at 6:00 a.m.). As you enter campus, attendants and police will direct you. Please review CU Boulder's Event Parking Rules.
- Allow yourself extra travel time as traffic will be heavy.
- Folsom Stadium has a clear bag policy. Permitted bags are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC not exceeding 12” x 6” x 12”. One-gallon clear plastic Ziploc/freezer bags are also permitted. Please leave all other bags in your vehicle.
After the Game
Due to the high-volume of outgoing traffic post game, it is best to avoid entering or driving on campus for 60 minutes following the end of a game. Fans leaving the game should expect delays of up to 60 minutes exiting the parking lots.
Permit holders who must drive into campus during post-game traffic must enter at Regent Drive from northbound Broadway. Show the parking attendant your CU Boulder parking permit (virtual permits will be scanned by license plate number) and tell them you are seeking access to your residence hall or work site; you will be directed to an available parking space. To avoid receiving a ticket please follow their directions.
ADA Accessible Parking
- Parking for persons with disabilities is available in lot 204 (18th Street and Euclid Avenue). A state ADA placard or license plate is required to park in this lot. ADA parking is $30 Text to Pay after you park.
- A wheelchair-accessible shuttle transports ticket holders with disabilities between lot 204 and Folsom Stadium continuously for two hours prior and for one hour after game end.
- If additional accessible parking arrangements are needed to accommodate fans' needs, please call the Parking Services Events Parking section at 303-735-PARK (7275).
- Game Day RV parking is in lot 416 on main campus and lot 544 at east campus.
- RV parking is $120 purchased game day with credit card only.
- RVs should arrive early. RV’s are allowed to park only if contiguous space is available.
- Overnight parking is not allowed on campus. To view a table of RV parking options in Boulder County, visit Boulder County RV Parking.
Buses & limousines may purchase RV parking in lots 416 & 544 for $120 on game day with credit card only. Pre-arranged bus and limousine parking is available by submitting an event request form.
Ride the Bus
CU's Buff Bus
CU's Buff Bus shuttle for students operates on an alternate route during football games. The alternate route starts four hours prior to kick off and lasts one hour after game end. For additional information, visit our Buff Bus page.
CU Students, Faculty, and Staff Parking
All CU Boulder permit holders who are working on game day or who live on campus will be directed to park in the C4C Parking Garage (lot 327) located off Regent Drive beneath the Center for Community Building if arriving on campus during gameday traffic. Permit holders from east campus will be allowed to park in their regular lots on game day. Review the University of Colorado Boulder Football Schedule for game dates and times.
Heavy traffic congestion and limited parking occur on all home football game days, so please plan your commute accordingly.
 The PDF maps on this page are not fully accessible for users who employ screen readers and other assistive devices. If you use assistive technology and need assistance with one of the documents, please contact Parking Services at (303) 735-PARK (7275).