- Pre-purchased parking is available online. You may purchase your main campus football parking permit for $25. You can purchase parking for $30 (credit card or cash) on game day. Purchase your Football Game Day parking permit online.
- Advantages to purchasing the pre-sold permit include: parking in any public event parking lots on main campus. Parking lots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, there is no guaranteed space in specific lots.
- Parking on east campus, off Colorado Avenue & Discovery Drive, costs $15 (credit card or cash) on game day. There is a free shuttle to/from the Stadium beginning three hours prior to kick off and running until one hour after the game ends. East campus parking is not available for pre-purchase.
- Parking lots open for football game parking six (6) hours before kick-off. As you enter campus, attendants and police will direct you.
- Campus parking is limited. Please arrive an hour before kickoff to ensure space availability.
- Allow yourself extra travel time as traffic may be heavy.
- If you are carrying a bag to the game, please make sure you have a clear bag, no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches (or a one-gallon resealable clear plastic storage bag) before leaving your vehicle.
- When a football game ends, 60 minutes of heavy outgoing traffic takes precedence over gaining access to main campus.
After the Game
Due to the high-volume of traffic post game, it is best to avoid entering or driving on campus for 60 minutes following the completion of a game.
Permit holders who must drive into campus during post-game traffic must enter at Regent Drive from northbound Broadway. When you show the parking attendant your CU Boulder parking permit (virtual permits will be scanned by license plate number) and tell them you are seeking access to your residence hall or work site you will be directed to an available parking space. To avoid receiving a citation please follow their directions.
ADA Accessible Parking
Parking for persons with disabilities is available in lot 204 (18th Street and Euclid Avenue).
A wheelchair-accessible shuttle transports ticket holders with disabilities between lot 204 and Folsom Stadium continuously for two hours before and for one hour after the game.
If additional accessible parking arrangements are needed to accommodate fans' needs, please call Parking Services Events Parking section at 303-735-PARK (7275).
Vehicles not displaying CU Boulder parking permits will be charged $25 per parking space.
- RV parking is available in lot 470 (west of Wolf Law building) and 414 (along Kittredge Loop.)
- RV parking fees are $120 (cash or credit card) paid on game day. RV parking is not available for pre-purchase.
- RVs should arrive early. They will be allowed to park only if contiguous space is available.
- Overnight parking is not allowed on campus. To view a table of RV parking options in Boulder County, visit Boulder County RV Parking.
Pre-arranged parking is available for all bus and limousine parking. To arrange parking please submit an event request form.
Ride the Bus
CU's Buff Bus
CU's Buff Bus shuttle for students operates on an alternate route during football games. The alternate route starts four hours before football games and lasts one hour after the game. For additional information, visit our Buff Bus page.
Whether you are coming from Longmont or the Denver Metro Area, you can catch the BuffRide starting 2.5 hours before kickoff at participating Park-n-Rides. For additional information and to view an RTD BuffRide printable map, visit the RTD website.
BuffRide round trip fare is $4.50 - $10. You'll need exact change. Tickets, passes, transfers, the student bus pass and the faculty/staff EcoPass are not accepted. Children five and under ride free.
Boulder Buff Shuttle
If you’d rather drive to Boulder, you can park at the Table Mesa Park-n-Ride and ride the Buff Shuttle to the game for $4.50 round-trip. The shuttle departs from the Park-n-Ride 1.5 hours before kickoff and operates every 10 to 20 minutes before the game starts. Service resumes immediately following the game and continues until 45 minutes post game.
Other RTD Services
CU Students, Faculty, and Staff Parking
All CU Boulder permit holders, either working or attending the game, will be directed to park in the C4C Parking Garage (lot 327) located off Regent Drive beneath the Center for Community Building. Permit holders from east campus may park in their permitted lots or if they come to main campus will park in the C4C Parking Garage (lot 327.) Review the University of Colorado Boulder Football Schedule for game dates and times.
Heavy traffic congestion and limited parking will occur on all home football game days, so please plan your commute accordingly.
Campus Department Business permits, Vendor permits, Worksite permits and Emergency permits are not honored for personal parking during football games.
 The PDF maps on this page are not fully accessible for users who employ screen readers and other assistive devices. If you use assistive technology and need assistance with one of the documents, please contact Parking Services at (303) 735-PARK (7275).