- Pre-purchase Football Game Day main campus parking online for $30 or game day for $30 credit card only on main campus (cash accepted at lot 204 ADA Parking & Euclid Parking Garage).
- Advantages of pre-purchased parking include: the ability to park in any public event parking lots on main campus. Parking lots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, there is no guaranteed space in specific lots.Parking lots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, there is no guaranteed space in specific lots.
- Park on east campus, off Colorado Avenue & Discovery Drive, for $15 purchased online only. A free shuttle to/from the Stadium begins three hours prior to kick off and runs for one hour after the game ends.
- Parking lots open for football game parking six (6) hours prior to kick-off, never earlier than 8:00 a.m., as you enter campus, attendants and police will direct you. Please review CU Boulder's Event Parking Rules.
- Campus parking is limited. Please arrive one hour prior to kick-off to ensure space availability.
- Allow yourself extra travel time as traffic may be heavy.
- Folsom Stadium has a clear bag policy. Permitted bags are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC not exceeding 12” x 6” x 12”. One-gallon clear plastic Ziploc/freezer bags are also permitted. Please leave all other bags in your vehicle.
After the Game
Due to the high-volume of outgoing traffic post game, it is best to avoid entering or driving on campus for 60 minutes following the end of a game. Fans leaving the game should expect delays of up to 60 minutes exiting the parking lots.
Permit holders who must drive into campus during post-game traffic must enter at Regent Drive from northbound Broadway. Show the parking attendant your CU Boulder parking permit (virtual permits will be scanned by license plate number) and tell them you are seeking access to your residence hall or work site; you will be directed to an available parking space. To avoid receiving a ticket please follow their directions.
ADA Accessible Parking
- Parking for persons with disabilities is available in lot 204 (18th Street and Euclid Avenue).
- A wheelchair-accessible shuttle transports ticket holders with disabilities between lot 204 and Folsom Stadium continuously for two hours prior and for one hour after game end.
- If additional accessible parking arrangements are needed to accommodate fans' needs, please call Parking Services Events Parking section at 303-735-PARK (7275).
- Pre-purchase your main campus football parking for $30 online, or on game day credit card or cash. Faculty/staff who are not CU Boulder permit holders may pre-purchase a main campus parking permit for $30 online, or on game day as well.
- Game Day RV parking is in lot 416..
- RV parking is $100 pre-purchased online only.
- RVs should arrive early. RV’s are allowed to park only if contiguous space is available.
- Overnight parking is not allowed on campus. To view a table of RV parking options in Boulder County, visit Boulder County RV Parking.
Ride the Bus
CU's Buff Bus
CU's Buff Bus shuttle for students operates on an alternate route during football games. The alternate route starts four hours prior to kick off and lasts one hour after game end. For additional information, visit our Buff Bus page.
CU Students, Faculty, and Staff Parking
All CU Boulder permit holders, either working or attending the game, will be directed to park in the C4C Parking Garage (lot 327) located off Regent Drive beneath the Center for Community Building. Permit holders from east campus may park in their permitted lots or if they come to main campus, they will park in the C4C Parking Garage (lot 327.) Review the University of Colorado Boulder Football Schedule for game dates and times.
Heavy traffic congestion and limited parking occur on all home football game days, so please plan your commute accordingly.
Campus Department Business permits, Vendor permits, Worksite permits and Emergency permits are not honored for personal parking during home football games.
 The PDF maps on this page are not fully accessible for users who employ screen readers and other assistive devices. If you use assistive technology and need assistance with one of the documents, please contact Parking Services at (303) 735-PARK (7275).