CU basketball games are held at the CU Events Center, located on northeast main campus. Access campus from Colorado Avenue & Regent Drive or the Broadway/Regent Drive intersections. Parking Services' parking attendants will direct you to public parking. If you are arriving via Rideshare, drop off and pick up is at 28th Frontage Road and Aurora. A quick walk through the underpass to/from CU Events Center saves time and reduces campus traffic impacts.
Please refer to the athletics website for:
- Men's Basketball Parking Map
- Women's Basketball Parking Map
- Buff Bus Reroute after Basketball Games
- No parking fee is charged to the public at CU basketball games. Parking is provided in lots near the CU Events Center
- ADA parking is available during basketball games in lot 440 West and along Regent Drive in front of the CU Events Center.
- Bus parking arrangements may be made by contacting the Events Parking group at ParkingEvents@colorado.edu or 303-492-7344.
- Limousines may drop off along Regent Drive and park west of the CU Events Center in lot 308 (located off Kittredge Loop Road.)
- If you are carrying a bag to the game please make sure you have a clear bag, no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches (or a one-gallon resealable clear plastic storage bag) before leaving your vehicle.
Permit Holder Parking
- During games, all valid Parking Services' parking permits will be honored in the following lots on a space-available basis at no charge: lots 306, 308, 319, 327, 330, 402, 406, 408, 409, 414, 415, 416, 418 and 470.
- Lot 420 and 430 permit holders will not have access to their lots beginning four (4) hours prior to tip off through one-hour post game. Permit holders already parked in their lot do not have to vacate, but if they arrive during game operations they will be redirected to park in lots 327 or 436 (based on availability.)
- All other lots (not mentioned above) are subject to day and time restrictions on posted signs.
- The following may be subject to traffic control and/or closure: Regent Drive, Broadway, 28th Street, Colorado Avenue, other campus streets and roadways.
Important Information for Campus Resident Permit Holders
During campus basketball games, all lots near CU Events Center will be used for game attendees. Student permit holders who return to campus during a game, may find their permitted lot or zone to be full. If this occurs, permit holders may be directed to an alternate lot, but must park in their permitted lot as soon as possible following the game; enforcement of campus lots will be in effect beginning 9:00 a.m. the morning following a basketball game.
The Buff Bus will reroute two hours after men's games for post-game traffic control. View the basketball reroute map.
Transportation OptionsBoulder has a variety of great options for getting to and around campus for the events; here are some tips to help you get to town and move around once you get here.
Whether you are coming to campus from out of town or in Boulder, download Transit (App) or RTD's Next Ride trip planner to see options available, including from DIA Airport. Once in town, ride the HOP for access from Downtown or 29th Street Mall, and use the CU Buff Bus for getting around between parking lots on Main and East Campuses.
Bike shareBoulder BCycle has more than 15 stations on CU Campuses and is great for getting to and from events.
E-ScootersLime e-scooters are currently allowed only in select locations in Boulder, but are a great option for getting around from East Campus and west of 28th street.
The maps on this page are not fully accessible for users who employ screen readers and other assistive devices. If you use assistive technology please contact our Customer Service Specialists at (303) 735-PARK (7275).