The following student employment opportunities are generally available to residential students only throughout the year. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until all positions are filled. To apply, please follow the "Apply Here" link below to fill out a questionnaire and submit your supporting documents.
- Currently Filled: MS-DS Student Assistant – graduate hourly position
- Currently Filled: Communications & Social Media Student Assistant – graduate hourly position
- Currently Filled: Spring 24 Residential Course Assistant Application – graduate hourly position
The following student employment opportunities are available to residential and non-residential students. Applications for course facilitators for each 8-week session are accepted and reviewed based on the calendar timeline listed below. They will not be reviewed or considered outside of listed dates. Applications submitted after the deadline for each session will not be considered. Applications for lead facilitator and autograders are accepted on a need driven basis. Check below to see if those positions are currently hiring.
- Now Hiring: MS-DS Course Facilitator – graduate hourly position
- Now Hiring: MS-DS Autograder Assistant – graduate hourly position.
Course Facilitator Application Links and Deadlines:
Course Facilitator positions will be opening for select courses in November, 2023.
Applications open: November 10, 2023 - November 20, 2023
Application review process: November 21, 2023 - December 15, 2023
- Tentative Facilitator Start Date: January 8, 2024
Applications for the 2024-2025 Course Facilitator "cohort" are planned to open in February, 2024.
- Applications open: Start of February 2024 - End of March 2024
- Application review process: End of March 2024 - Start of April 2024
- Tentative Facilitator Start Date: End of April 2024