Our Partnership Outreach Program team partners with Fort Morgan and Wiggins high schools to provide rising seniors with a two-week summer residential program hosted on the CU Boulder campus. Apply by Nov. to join.
This experience offers students:
- Rigorous courses
- Residence hall stay
- Explore post-secondary opportunities
Once high schoolers are in their senior year, program managers meet 1:1 with students to:
- Submit college applications
- Complete FAFSA and CAFSA forms
- Support college selection, admission and commitment
- Apply for general and precollegiate scholarships opportunities
- Opportunities for program participants matriculating to CU Boulder:
- Eligibility to attend the CU Boulder Precollegiate Summer Bridge Program
- Participation in the CU LEAD Alliance and associated scholarship opportunities
Questions about the program? Contact Valeria Morales.