The Mountain Research Station offers housing for students, researchers, organized K-12 events, and conference attendees. The MRS lodging options consist of 37 non-winterized seasonal cabins (most accommodate 1-2 people only) and one year-round Lodge which can accommodate up to 32 guests. See our Facilities and Lodging page for more information about the MRS Campus.
* Please review the MRS Inclusive and Safe Environment page.
* PLEASE review all SAFETY information prior to you visit!
For lodging reservations:
- Please contact the Mountain Research Station at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full contact information, organization affilliation, proposed dates, number of guests, overnight facility type request (lodge, cabin, etc), day use facility requests (conference facilities, etc.), and purpose of your stay.
- For research activities, please review the Info for Prospective Researchers page prior to submitting your lodging request. Researchers wishing to work on MRS property (Columbine Springs Preserve), the Niwot Ridge Biosphere Reserve, or the City of Boulder Watershed must fill out a research application form prior to initiating their work.
- For K-12 program operators please review our Children/K-12 page for further details.
Events with alcohol:
For events at the MRS where you wish to serve alcohol, please review the MRS Events with Alcohol policy.