The CU-Boulder Mathematics Major provides excellent preparation for a wide diversity of careers. Most of our students move into a job straight after graduation. Math departments are well-positioned to increase their relevance because math has so many real-world applications.
For student wanting to pursue a career in industry, attend CU Career Fairs (October) and network, and remain active and up to date on LinkedIn (December-March during final year).
- Actuarial Studies & Quantitative Finance Program
- CU Boulder Career Services
- Department Math Major's bulletin board (on second floor of Math building)
- Undergraduate Industry FAQ
The references below are offered as a courtesy to students only. We does not assess the quality of the information provided, and does not endorse any particular employment service.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory Undergraduate Student Internship Program
- American Mathematical Society Undergraduate Employment
- American Mathematical Society Mathematical Sciences Career Information
- American Mathematical Society Surveys and Outreach
- Monster (commercial job listing and recruitment website)
- AfterCollege (commercial job listing and recruitment website)
(Click the image above to see the full data analytics)