There is free Math tutoring available for CU-Boulder students. This service is staffed by our top Math undergraduates and Math graduate students within the Mathematics Academic Resourse Center (MARC), now online at MARCO.
For private tutoring, staffed by current graduate students or past graduates, see the Tutor list
Math Department Extracurricular Activities:
- Math Club (QED): seminar centered around undergraduate students to foster interactions between the students and faculty
- Problem of the Month: monthly competition whose solution requires only undergraduate level mathematics (win cash prize)
- Grader for Math undergraduate courses: student applicants who received an "A" or "B" can request to grade for that class if they are currently enrolled at CU-Boulder.
- Tutor for the MARC(O): Mathematics Academic Resource Center, Online helps our lower-division undergraduate students with Math help
- Learning Assistant (LA): support Math student learning through research-validated teaching and learning pedagogical techniques
- Putnam Exam: National undergraduate comptetion of two 3-hour sessions annually on the first Saturday of December. For information contact Professor Jonathan Wise
- Pi Mu Epsilon, math honor society, Colorado Alpha Chapter: dedicated to promote math; co-sponsors MAA's annual MathFest. For information contact Dr. Divya Vernerey
- CU Boulder Math students to volunteer at Girls Inc. of Metro Denver: non-profit helping mostly Latinx, lower-income, single-family girls in K-12 schools (currently for Spring 2021).