MyISSS Portal Scholar Services Login

ISSS is starting to transition our DocuSign forms to e-forms in the MyISSS portal. Currently, the login process will vary according to your employment status at the university (e.g., paid scholar, unpaid scholar).

  • If you are paid by the University of Colorado Boulder (have an EmplId and OperId)
    • Sign into the MyISSS Portal using your IdentiKey and IdentiKey password.
    • All currently available e-forms will be accessible through the left-hand navigation.
  • If you were not paid by the University of Colorado Boulder (do not have an EmplId and OperId)
    • You will login to MyISSS Limited Services with your TEMP ID, date of birth, and password provided the last time you completed an ISSS e-form (e.g., J-1 Exchange Visitor Orientation and Quiz).
      • If you do not remember your password, click on the Email me my Limited Access Pin at the bottom of the portal login webpage.
      • If you do not remember your TEMP ID, email the ISSS advisor assigned to your department.

Requesting a Travel Signature

To request a travel signature, complete the Reprint Request Form (DocuSign). A new DS-2019 with a travel signature will be issued and mailed to you.

Please be cautious and only submit personally identifiable information to ISSS via a method that is secure. (Note: Email is NOT secure!)I

General Forms (available in MyISSS portal)

  • Document Submission Form
  • Mailing Authorization Form

General Forms (DocuSign) and Information

Professor or Research Exchange Visitor (Scholar) FAQ

Applying for a Exchange Visitor (Scholar) Visa

Exchange Visitor (Scholar) Immigration Check-In Form - Submit Electronically via DocuSign after entry into the U.S.

Non-CU Sponsored Scholar Check-In Form - Submit Electronically via DocuSign after entry into the U.S.

Exchange Visitor (Scholar) Orientation Presentation

Ending or Transfer of J-Program

Exchange Visitor End of Program 

Exchange Visitor Transfer Out (Scholar)

Exchange Visitor (Scholar) Transfer In Form - Submit Electronically via DocuSign

Work Authorization Information

International Employees on CU Payroll

Applying for Social Security Number (SSN)​

Identity Theft and Your Social Security Number (SSN)

Request for Authorization to Engage in Occasional Lectures or Consultation

Ocassional Lectures or Consultation Offer Letter Requirements


Exchange Visitor Insurance Compliance Form - Submit Electronically via DocuSign

Insurance Resource List

Travel Information

DS-2019 Reprint Request Form (Travel Signature) - submit electronically via DocuSign

Exchange Visitor (Scholar) Travel Handout: Re-entry from Travel Outside the U.S. & Printing Your Electronic I-94

Printing a Copy of Your I-94 & Obtaining an I-94 Correction

Temporary Absence/Out of Country Request

Visa Renewal Information for Students and Scholars

Automatic Visa Revalidation

Dependent Information

Dependent Request Form

Work Permission for Dependents in J-2 Status

Information for International Spouses

Inviting Family/Friends for a Short Visit

Exchange Visitor Information Form - Additional Dependents Applying for J-2 Status

Other Topics and Requests

DS-2019 Reprint Request Form - Submit electronically via DocuSign

Change in Supervisor E-Form (Initiated by the Department Administrator in MyISSS Departmental Services portal)

Exchange Visitor Class Enrollment Confirmation Form- Submit electronically via DocuSign

Exchange Visitor Scholar/Intern Affidavit of Support from a Third Party

Extension of Status

Obtaining a Campus ID Card

Driving in Colorado

Sexual Harassment/Discrimination Reporting Options from OIEC

Checking the Status of DocuSign Signatures

Marriage to a U.S. Citizen

Mailing Authorization Form - Submit Electronically via DocuSign

Instructions for eShipGlobal