All advising times listed below are in the Mountain Time Zone. ISSS will be closed for all university holidays. Any future changes to advising hours will be announced on our website.
- Individuals coming for in-person advising: ISSS launched a new check-in system. Please come prepared with your university ID number.
General Advising Hours
In-Person Advising at ISSS (C4C, S355)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 12:30 to 3 p.m.
Scheduled Remote Advising Appointments
- Monday: 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 5 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 to 9 a.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Student Advising: Schedule Remote Advising Appointment
- Select General Student Remote ISSS Advising Appointment, sessions are only available a week in advance.
Scholar Advising: Search for ISSS Advisor By Department, Research Institute, or CU Campus
- Contact your assigned ISSS advisor directly to schedule an advising appointment.
Third-Party Sponsored Student Advising Hours
(For students sponsored by Aramco Services, the Kuwait Cultural Office, Embassy of Oman, KGSP, SABIC, SACM, SCO, or Fulbright)
In-Person Sponsored Student Advising at ISSS (C4C, S355)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday: 12:30 to 3 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Scheduled Remote Sponsored Student Advising Appointments
- Tuesday: 9 to 11 a.m.
- Thursday: 3 to 5 p.m.
Sponsored Student Advising: Schedule Remote Advising Appointment
- Select Sponsored Student Remote ISSS Advising Appointment, sessions are only available a week in advance.