Next deadline: To be announced
The previous one was March 1 2023
Submit two pdf documents as follows:
A. Statement from the student (PDF #1, maximum 1 page) that
- Briefly describes their anticipated summer research project.
- Describes how the student’s personal background and life experiences (including cultural, educational, familial, social, etc.) help INSTAAR meet its mission of becoming an inclusive, actively anti-racist institute.
- Affirms a commitment to present a 15-minute talk describing the results of their summer/ongoing research at the INSTAAR seminar series prior to completing their degree.
B. Statement from the student’s faculty advisor (PDF #2, maximum 1 page) that
- Confirms an intent to mentor the student for the duration of the project.
- Commits to providing additional financial support if needed to ensure equity among research group members.
- Affirms plans to provide continued mentorship and financial support to the student beyond the summer.
Submit your PDFs via a Google form as noted in prior emails to INSTAARs. If you cannot find the link, email email@example.com