Our skilled providers can address a variety of physical concerns to help you regain the physical vigor you want. Rehabilitation programs begin with a detailed examination to understand the cause of issues so we may take a collaborative approach with you to find the best solution.
We treat overuse syndromes, postural imbalances, trauma and athletic injuries. We want you to be your best self whether you want to live an active life, are an athlete, a performing artist, dancer or musician, we are here to help all types of physical issues.
Physical therapists treat people of all ages and abilities to improve quality of life according to the American Physical Therapy Association. This is done through:
- Maximizing movement: Pain-free movement is crucial to your quality of life, your ability to earn a living, and your independence. Physical therapists are movement experts who can identify, diagnose, and treat movement problems
- Participating in your recovery: Physical therapists work collaboratively with their patients and clients. Treatment plans are designed for each person’s individual goals, challenges, and needs.
- Avoiding opioids: Opioid risks include depression, overdose, and addiction, plus withdrawal symptoms when stopping use. In some situations, dosed appropriately, prescription opioids are an appropriate part of medical treatment. However, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is urging health care providers to reduce the use of opioids in favor of safe alternatives like physical therapy for most long-term pain.
- Avoiding surgery: Before you undergo expensive or invasive surgery, try physical therapy. For some conditions, including meniscal tears and knee osteoarthritis, rotator cuff tears, spinal stenosis and degenerative disk disease, treatment by a physical therapist has been found to be as effective as surgery.
Our physical therapists specialize in:
- Advanced ACL rehabilitation programs
- Biomechanical assessment for sports/performance/musicians
- Core/abdominal stabilization programs
- Dry needling for muscle dysfunction/pain
- Ergonomic assessments addressing neck and back pain
- High-level plyometric/sports specific training
- Pelvic floor dysfunction/women’s health
- Pilates one-on-one and group classes
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Running gait video analysis
- Spinal and joint manipulation
Whether you are active in recreational sports or just want to be healthy, come work with us to live your best physical life!
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to fill out any necessary paperwork. Self check-in computers are located on the first floor near the main desk. Arriving late may result in your being rescheduled.
Appointments must be cancelled by 5 p.m. the business day before your appointment by calling 303-492-6280 (please leave a detailed message if we are unable to answer your call).
A late cancellation or missed appointment for an initial physical therapy visit is a $60 charge. For other types of visits, late cancellations and missed appointments will result in a $30 charge.
Students with Gold SHIP
The Gold SHIP covers 25 physical therapy visits per policy year.
Students with the BuffCare Supplemental Plan and Private Insurance
If you have your own health insurance, there will be a fee for your visit. Payment is required at the time of service. The BuffCare Supplemental Plan covers up to two Physical Therapy appointments per semester.