Students are encouraged to work with their advisor(s), throughout the course of their college career, to make their academic experience at CU as meaningful and successful as possible. Cinema majors are expected to meet with their assigned advisor at least once a semester. Current Cinema Majors can access their advisor in the following ways:
- Appointments: All appointments are made via MyCUHub, which can be accessed here.
- Walk-in Hours: Walk-in hours are available for quick questions and are posted on MyCUHub.
- Open Advising Hours: Non-Film and First Year students can access Film Advising on Mondays from 1pm to 3pm.
- Email: Students can email their assigned Film advisor or message them through MyCUHub.
Greer Mckeown: Greer.Mckeown@colorado.EDU
Sarah Matsuda: Sarah.Matsuda@colorado.EDU
Kate Feldman: Kate.Feldman@colorado.EDU
How to Declare Film Major or Minor
First-year students must declare Cinema or change their film emphasis with their First-year advisor.
Continuing students interested in declaring the FILM major may declare in the following ways:
- Attend Open Advising Hours (Mondays 1-3pm) in either VAC 304 with Sarah or Woodbury 109 with Greer or Kate
- Declare online via MyCUHub