Apply for A&S Dissertation Fellowships (open to A&S students working in the arts and humanities, one fellowship is funded by the CHA ). Deadline October 30, 2020.
NEW! In addition, the CHA is offering a second fellowship open to any CU Boulder PhD candidate working in the humanities and arts and provides a similar level of support during the final year of graduate work. The fellowship covers tuition for up to 5 dissertation hours per semester, mandatory student fees, student health insurance, and a stipend equal to that of a 50% Graduate Part-Time Instructor.
Deadline to submit is 5pm Monday, January 11, 2021
1. The quality of the applicant's research project
2. The quality of the applicant’s CV (presentations, publications, awards, creative work, etc.)
3. Probability of completing the dissertation within the award period (the higher, the better)
4. Other teaching-free fellowships the applicant has already received (the fewer, the better)
3. A copy of CU Boulder transcript (official or unofficial)
4. Proof of admission to Ph.D. candidacy (e.g. letter of admission to candidacy)
5. A synopsis of the dissertation (750 words maximum)
6. A timeline of the dissertation completion (one page)
7. Information concerning the following:
Other research grants (internal or external) to which the applicant has applied and all other forms of financial support you have received since you have become ABD—specifically any internal and external fellowships you received or will be expected to receive to aid you in your dissertation writing and research
8. Letter of support including an evaluation statement of the dissertation and the likelihood it will be completed within the fellowship period. This should be written by a dissertation advisor or another member of the dissertation committee and be submitted directly by its author to Sharon.email@example.com. (750 words maximum)