CU Boulder Resources
- The CU Independent: A 24-hour multimedia news outlet produced by journalism students and focusing on CU and the campus community
- Center of the American West: The center fosters exchanges of ideas and perspectives in pursuit of solutions to the West's difficulties. Center faculty, affiliates, and staff believe that understanding the historical origins of the West's problems, emphasizing common interests, and good humor, are essential to constructive discussion.
- Cooperative Institute for Research in the Environmental Sciences: CIRES scientists, drawn from the University of Colorado and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, conduct interdisciplinary earth systems science research.
- Environmental Center and the Recycling Center: Information about environmental issues and events on the CU-Boulder campus
- University of Colorado Government Publications Library: This site provides links to valuable government information available on the Internet.
- Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research: INSTAAR scientists fan out around the world to conduct research on issues ranging from climate change to alpine ecology.
- Natural Hazards Center: The center serves as a national and international clearinghouse of knowledge concerning the social science and policy aspects of disasters.
- Natural Resources Law Center: The NRLC is one of the nation's premier institutions focusing on legal issues connected to natural resources.
- National Center for Atmospheric Research
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory