The application deadline for Summer 2020 programs is February 3, 2020.
The Center for Asian Studies is pleased to announce our internship program for CU students in Shanghai, China for Summer 2020!
What you need to know:
- Official CU Education Abroad Program
- Earn Internship Course Credit (up to 6 hours)
- Housing and airfare are provided by the program fee
- Scholarships are available
- Students must be at least sophomores with at least a 2.5 GPA
- Opportunities for graduate students
2020 opportunities will be updated by December, 2019. Last summer's opportunities are here for informational purposes only.
American Chamber of Commerce Shanghai (Publications or Committees; up to 2 positions)
dunnhumby (Commercial internship or Data & Tech internship; up to 4 positions)
LearningLeaders (up to 2 positions)
You can also check out our Asia Internship Program - Japan information to learn about Tokyo-based internships.