Chancellor DiStefano announces we are welcoming students back to CU Boulder for a COVID-19 ready fall semester with a flexible, in-person experience designed for safety, ensures access and quality for our students and moves the campus forward.
Road Map to Fall 2020
The implementation plan, health and safety measures and other details can be found on the Road Map to Fall 2020 website.
CU Boulder is continuously updating its information and guidance for the university community to address the changing status of COVID-19. This page is intended to provide information about COVID-19 and its impacts to CU Boulder, precautions that are being taken, prevention measures you can take and a compilation of frequently asked questions.
Updates appearing on this page have been confirmed by the Arts and Sciences communications team and represent the most up-to-date information available at this time. Please refer back to this page for future closures and postponements.
Last update made July 27, 2020
Daily Health Questionnaire and Illness Reporting Form
All faculty and staff that are approved to return to campus for work should fill out this form each day before they come to campus.
- July 23, 2020 | Road Map to Fall 2020: July 23 update, CU Boulder Today
- July 20, 2020 I From the Provost and COO - Next Steps for Budget Planning in Fiscal Year 2021, campus email
- July 16, 2020 I Road Map to Fall 2020: July 16 update, CU Boulder Today
- July 15, 2020 I Complete the COVID-19 Student Health & Expectations Course by Aug. 1, campus email
- July 10, 2020 I COVID-19 Update: Testing plans for move-in and ongoing monitoring, campus email
- July 9, 2020 | Road Map to Fall 2020: July 9 update, CU Boulder Today
- July 2, 2020 | Road Map to Fall 2020: July 2 update, CU Boulder Today
- July 2, 2020 I Campus research and creative work to advance to 'expanded work on campus' starting July 13, CU Boulder Today