The full details on transferring graduate credits are here

and in particular this topic:

What constitutes transfer credit? What are the standards for transfer credit?
"Transfer credit is defined as any credit earned at another accredited institution, credits earned on another campus of the CU system, or credits earned as a non-degree student within the CU system.Master's students may transfer up to nine semester hours from an accredited university. Doctoral students may transfer up to 21 semester hours. The courses must be graduate level, and students must have obtained a grade of "B" or better on all work being considered for transfer, and the courses cannot have been used toward a bachelor's degree or a graduate degree of the same level.  Courses used toward a previously earned doctoral degree may not be transferred toward a subsequent master's degree. See the Transfer of Credit Request form for detailed transfer rules and eligibility information."

To begin to look at the question of core course waivers, please take a look at our standard core course syllabi at this website:

Our standard syllabi for the courses are here:

Review these five PDFs and mark each of the subtopics with something to denote levels of comfort "experience", "familiar with but not experienced", and "no experience" (or similar). These could be done with highlighting, strikethrough, or any PDF markup (or print and then take photos of) that's convenient to you.  We look for broad brush storkes so we can make the case for which classes are unnecessary, and come up with appropriate alternatives.

Once you've marked those up, we review and then come up with a proposal, which we can discuss with you after review.