We're very happy to announce the return of in-person colloquia! At least for now, most of our visitors' talks will be in-person. As the situation with the delta variant continues to evolve, we'll update these spaces as soon as we have more info.
As select events are transitioned to a virtual format, more details will be posted here. In the meantime, please ignore any reference to a physical meeting location.
- APS Colloquium: on Zoom at 12:40pm during the academic year. Please click the link for speakers/subjects and the Zoom link.
- SWRI Colloquia: Normally on Tuesdays at 11:00 am
- CU STARs 5-6pm at SBO. Everyone is always welcome! Please click the link or email email@example.com for more information.
- Physics Colloquium: 4:00pm in G126.
LASP Seminar: usually at 4:00.
- ATOC Colloquium: Held every other Friday from 11-Noon
- CASA/JILA Astrophysics Lunch Seminar: 12:00. Speakers are generally visiting faculty.
- Applied Math Colloquia: 3:00.
- CU Astronomy Club meets 4pm
- SBO Telescope Open House: Open house at Sommers-Bausch Observatory events are now virtual for public safety
Our virtual commencement ceremony in May went really well! Hopefully that's the last time we have to do that. Here's a link to the video, if you weren't able to "attend."