To promote social distancing, all in-person events have been canceled through Summer 2021. The future is still uncertain, but we're hopeful we'll be able to connect with you again soon.
As select events are transitioned to a virtual format, more details will be posted here. In the meantime, please ignore any reference to a physical meeting location.
- APS Colloquium: on Zoom at 12:40pm during the academic year. Please click the link for speakers/subjects and the Zoom link.
- CU STARs Everyone is always welcome! Please visit the APS website about our program (under Undergraduate programs) or email email@example.com for more information.
- SWRI Colloquia: Colloquia are normally on Tuesdays at 11:00 am
- Physics Colloquium: 4:00.
LASP Seminar: usually at 4:00.
- ATOC Colloquium: Held every other Friday from 11-Noon
- CASA/JILA Astrophysics Lunch Seminar: 12:00. Speakers are generally visiting faculty.
- Applied Math Colloquia: 3:00.
- CU Astronomy Club meets 4pm
- SBO Telescope Open House: Open house at Sommers-Bausch Observatory events are now virtual for public safety
Our virtual commencement ceremony in May went really well! Hopefully that's the last time we have to do that. Here's a link to the video, if you weren't able to "attend."