To promote social distancing, all in-person events have been canceled for Fall 2020 semester. Spring 2020 is still uncertain, but we're hopeful we'll be able to connect with you again soon.
As select events are transitioned to a virtual format, more details will be posted here. In the meantime, please ignore any reference to a physical meeting location.
Update: Our virtual commencement ceremony went really well! Here's a link to the video, if you weren't able to "attend."
- APS Colloquium: on Zoom at 12:40pm during the academic year. Please click the link for speakers/subjects and the Zoom link.
- CU STARs Everyone is always welcome! Please visit the APS website about our program (under Undergraduate programs) or email email@example.com for more information.
- SWRI Colloquia: Colloquia are normally on Tuesdays at 11:00 am
- Physics Colloquium: 4:00.
LASP Seminar: usually at 4:00.
- ATOC Colloquium: Held every other Friday from 11-Noon
- CASA/JILA Astrophysics Lunch Seminar: 12:00. Speakers are generally visiting faculty.
- Applied Math Colloquia: 3:00.
- CU Astronomy Club meets 4pm
- SBO Telescope Open House: Open house at Sommers-Bausch Observatory events are suspended for the duration of the pandemic
Our virtual commencement ceremony went really well! Here's a link to the video, if you weren't able to "attend."
Stay tuned for an event on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/aps.cu.boulder/