We're very happy to announce the return of in-person colloquia! At least for now, most of our visitors' talks will be in-person. As the situation with the delta variant continues to evolve, we'll update these spaces as soon as we have more info.
Graduate Program Informational Session
Faculty, staff, and current grad students led a presentation on October 27th to talk about the PhD program in APS and get questions answered about the application process. Last year's sessions were recorded and are available here.
- APS Colloquium: on Zoom at 12:40pm during the academic year. Please click the link for speakers/subjects and the Zoom link.
- SWRI Colloquia: Normally on Tuesdays at 11:00 am
- CU STARs 5-6pm at SBO. Everyone is always welcome! Please click the link or email email@example.com for more information.
- Physics Colloquium: 4:00pm in G126.
LASP Seminar: usually at 4:00.
- ATOC Colloquium: Held every other Friday from 11-Noon
- CASA/JILA Astrophysics Lunch Seminar: 12:00. Speakers are generally visiting faculty.
- Applied Math Colloquia: 3:00.
- CU Astronomy Club meets 4pm
- SBO Telescope Open House: Open house at Sommers-Bausch Observatory events are once again in-person (see link for mask and distancing requirements) with one virtual session per month for those who can't get to campus.
Our virtual commencement ceremony in May went really well! Hopefully that's the last time we have to do that. Here's a link to the video, if you weren't able to "attend."