- APS Colloquium: JILA Auditorium at 4pm during the academic year. Refreshments are served at 3:45pm in front of the auditorium.
- CU STARs 5pm-6pm—location varies, contact leadership for latest information.
- SWRI Colloquia: Colloquia are normally on Tuesdays at 11:00 am in the 4th-floor conference room of SWRI, 1050 Walnut St, Ste 300, Boulder, CO, 80302.
- Physics Colloquium: Duane G1B20 at 4:00. Refreshments are served at 3:45 in Duane G1B31.
LASP Seminar: LASP Space Tech Building (East Campus) usually at 4:00. Refreshments at 3:45.
APS Faculty Research Talks: Thursdays at 3:00 in D142 during Fall only. Designed to introduce first- and second-year graduate students to the department's research, though all graduate students and undergraduate students are welcome.
- ATOC Colloquium: Held every other Friday from 11-Noon in SEEC N126
- CASA/JILA Astrophysics Lunch Seminar: Sunset room in the JILA tower at 12:00. Speakers are generally visiting faculty.
- Applied Math Colloquia: Engineering Center ECCR 245 at 3:00.
- SBO Telescope Open House: Open house at Sommers-Bausch Observatory events begin at 8:00, 8:30, or 9:00 at night depending upon the season.
Promoting an Inclusive Community in Astronomy (PICA): meets bimonthly to discuss issues and create an additional network to help women find careers in the sciences.
Commencement- Winter 2018
Departmental Commencement ceremony and reception for all students will be Thursday, December 20th, 2018 1:00pm-4:00pm, at Fiske Planetarium. The reception immediately follows the ceremony in FISKE lobby. Ceremony includes all Astronomy, Astrophysics, Engineering Physics, and Physics undergraduate and graduate students in a combined ceremony.
Stay tuned for an event on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/aps.cu.boulder/