To promote social distancing, all in-person events have been canceled for the remainder of Spring 2020. As select events are transitioned to a virtual format, more details will be posted here.
Update: Our virtual commencement ceremony went really well! Here's a link to the video, if you weren't able to "attend."
- APS Colloquium: JILA Auditorium at 4pm during the academic year. Refreshments are served at 3:45pm in front of the auditorium.
- CU STARs 5:30pm-6:30pm—Sommers-Bausch Observatory, downstairs classroom. Everyone is always welcome! Please visit the APS website about our program (under Undergraduate programs) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- SWRI Colloquia: Colloquia are normally on Tuesdays at 11:00 am in the 4th-floor conference room of SWRI, 1050 Walnut St, Ste 300, Boulder, CO, 80302.
- Physics Colloquium: Duane G1B20 at 4:00. Refreshments are served at 3:45 in Duane G1B31.
LASP Seminar: LASP Space Tech Building (East Campus) usually at 4:00. Refreshments at 3:45.
Faculty Research Talks have been canceled for the remainder of the semester.
- ATOC Colloquium: Held every other Friday from 11-Noon in SEEC N126
- CASA/JILA Astrophysics Lunch Seminar: Sunset room in the JILA tower at 12:00. Speakers are generally visiting faculty.
- Applied Math Colloquia: Engineering Center ECCR 245 at 3:00.
- CU Astronomy Club meets 4pm at Fiske Planetarium
- SBO Telescope Open House: Open house at Sommers-Bausch Observatory events begin at 8:00, 8:30, or 9:00 at night depending upon the season.
Our virtual commencement ceremony went really well! Here's a link to the video, if you weren't able to "attend."
Stay tuned for an event on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/aps.cu.boulder/