- APS Colloquium: on Zoom for now and returning soon to the JILA auditorium at 3:35pm. Please click the link for speakers/subjects and the Zoom link.
- SWRI Colloquia: Normally on Tuesdays at 11:00 am
- CU STARs 5-6pm at SBO. Everyone is always welcome! Please click the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Physics Colloquium: 4:00pm in G126.
LASP Seminar: usually at 4:00.
- ATOC Colloquium: Held every other Friday from 11-Noon
- CASA/JILA Astrophysics Lunch Seminar: 12:00. Speakers are generally visiting faculty.
- Applied Math Colloquia: 3:00.
- CU Astronomy Club meets 4pm
- SBO Telescope Open House: Open house at Sommers-Bausch Observatory events are once again in-person (see link for mask and distancing requirements) with one virtual session per month for those who can't get to campus.
Our virtual commencement ceremony in May went really well! Hopefully that's the last time we have to do that. Here's a link to the video, if you weren't able to "attend."