Spring Commencement will be held May 7th at noon Mountain time, and will be virtual once more, hopefully for the last time. Students will attend via Zoom (watch your inbox for a message from Jose) while family and friends watch on Youtube, Host Link for Commencement: https://youtu.be/FQPFnWgkLW8 BACKUP Link: https://youtu.be/YEZ6kWMqzuo
To promote social distancing, all in-person events have been canceled through Summer 2021. The future is still uncertain, but we're hopeful we'll be able to connect with you again soon.
As select events are transitioned to a virtual format, more details will be posted here. In the meantime, please ignore any reference to a physical meeting location.
- APS Colloquium: on Zoom at 12:40pm during the academic year. Please click the link for speakers/subjects and the Zoom link.
- CU STARs Everyone is always welcome! Please visit the APS website about our program (under Undergraduate programs) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- SWRI Colloquia: Colloquia are normally on Tuesdays at 11:00 am
- Physics Colloquium: 4:00.
LASP Seminar: usually at 4:00.
- ATOC Colloquium: Held every other Friday from 11-Noon
- CASA/JILA Astrophysics Lunch Seminar: 12:00. Speakers are generally visiting faculty.
- Applied Math Colloquia: 3:00.
- CU Astronomy Club meets 4pm
- SBO Telescope Open House: Open house at Sommers-Bausch Observatory events are now virtual for public safety
Our virtual commencement ceremony in December went really well! Here's a link to the video, if you weren't able to "attend."