To promote social distancing, all in-person events have been canceled for the remainder of Spring 2020. As select events are transitioned to a virtual format, more details will be posted here.
- APS Colloquium: JILA Auditorium at 4pm during the academic year. Refreshments are served at 3:45pm in front of the auditorium.
- CU STARs 5:30pm-6:30pm—Sommers-Bausch Observatory, downstairs classroom. Everyone is always welcome! Please visit the APS website about our program (under Undergraduate programs) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- SWRI Colloquia: Colloquia are normally on Tuesdays at 11:00 am in the 4th-floor conference room of SWRI, 1050 Walnut St, Ste 300, Boulder, CO, 80302.
- Physics Colloquium: Duane G1B20 at 4:00. Refreshments are served at 3:45 in Duane G1B31.
LASP Seminar: LASP Space Tech Building (East Campus) usually at 4:00. Refreshments at 3:45.
Faculty Research Talks have been canceled for the remainder of the semester.
- ATOC Colloquium: Held every other Friday from 11-Noon in SEEC N126
- CASA/JILA Astrophysics Lunch Seminar: Sunset room in the JILA tower at 12:00. Speakers are generally visiting faculty.
- Applied Math Colloquia: Engineering Center ECCR 245 at 3:00.
- CU Astronomy Club meets 4pm at Fiske Planetarium
- SBO Telescope Open House: Open house at Sommers-Bausch Observatory events begin at 8:00, 8:30, or 9:00 at night depending upon the season.
Sadly, we have had to cancel all in-person commencement and graduation ceremonies for spring 2020. An announcement from the Chancellor explains in more detail. We are exploring virtual options that will enable our community to celebrate the latest class of APS graduates remotely.
Stay tuned for an event on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/aps.cu.boulder/