You must login with your IdentiKey in order to complete any web forms.

Request for Enrollment Certification

CU Boulder does not automatically certify benefit recipients for each term. This form indicates your desire to receive your GI Bill benefit.

NOTE: A Request for Enrollment Certification is required for each term you wish to receive benefits. This form should be submitted once you have registered for courses and by the first day of the term.

Yellow Ribbon Application

CU Boulder participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program which addresses the gap between in and out-of-state tuition.  CU Boulder offers an unlimited number of $5,000 awards per Fall and Spring semester, up to $10,000 per year when combined the VA’s contribution.

Parent/Guest Letter

If you plan on taking courses at an institution in addition to CU Boulder to fulfill your degree, this form must be signed by your academic advisor. The Veterans Education office will then submit an enrollment certification request to your secondary school.

Fill the form out, take it to your advisor for their signature, then bring it to our office for a certifying official's signature. We will make a copy for your file and then you will take the form and a copy of your COE to your guest school.

Course Repeat Form

VA regulation prohibits the use of educational funds for the same class more than once unless required for the student’s degree program. In order to verify the course you are repeating is required, this form must be signed by your academic advisor before our office will send an enrollment certification request.

Training Time Equivalency Table 

Use this table to figure out full time course load for summer term.

Education Abroad (Study Abroad) Form

Students wishing to utilize VA benefits for Education Abroad coursework must provide confirmation of program start and end dates and total credit load, and must take courses applicable to their degree. This form is required for accurate certification of benefits through Veteran and Military Affairs.