Take a look at the scholarships the Top Scholarships office can help you with.
These opportunities are not a good fit for everyone. Ask yourself whether:
- You meet the basic eligibility requirements for the scholarship
- You’re interested in the aims and goals of the scholarship
- You have a good reason (other than needing the money or wanting the prestige) for pursuing the scholarship
- You have time to devote to the application process
- You have good relationships with several faculty members who can write letters of recommendation
- You recognize that competition for these awards is intense
Don’t let self-doubt stop you. Make an appointment with the Top Scholarships Office to discuss your potential!
If you are an incoming freshman, you should check with the Office of Financial Aid for available opportunities.