You can contact your academic advisor for help with academic advising, academic coaching and overall academic support.

Center for Inclusion and Social Change (CISC)

CISC supports all students in the exploration of their identities. They provide community-building programs, educational opportunities and a space for students to become active, informed global citizens by engaging with individuals from different cultures. They can be contacted at 303-492-0272 or

Counseling and Psychiatric Services (CAPS)

For confidential, on-campus mental health and psychiatric services, contact CAPS at 303-492-2277 (24/7 phone).

Disability Services

Disability Services assists with academic accommodations and universal access. Contact them at 303-492-8671 or  

Basic Needs Center

The are a variety of food resources available on and around campus including food pantries, produce pop-ups and other campus and community resources. For more information, contact the Basic Needs Center.

Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance (OIEC)

OIEC implements and enforces three university policies: Discrimination and Harassment; Sexual Misconduct, Intimate Partner Abuse and Stalking and Conflict of Interest in Cases of Amorous Relationships. Visit their website for information regarding mandatory reporting. Contact OIEC at 303-492-2127, or email them at for general questions or to report an incident for OIEC investigation.

Office of Victim Assistance (OVA) 

OVA provides confidential trauma response and prevention services, including advocacy, counseling and consultation to students, staff and faculty who have experienced trauma, protected class discrimination or are the victim of a crime.  OVA can be contacted at 303-492-8855 or

Retroactive Withdrawals

For information about how to submit a petition to be fully withdrawn from a previous semester, or multiple semesters, after experiencing unforeseen extenuating circumstances, visit the retroactive withdrawal website or contact  

Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution

Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution (SCCR) investigates alleged violations of the Student Code of Conduct and Honor Code. SCCR also provides support to students, staff and faculty with conflict resolution and restorative justice. SCCR can be contacted at 303-492-5550 or

Tuition Disputes

Tuition disputes are available only to students who had to withdraw for the semester or term due to one or more of the extenuating circumstances outlined here. Supporting documentation must be provided to substantiate the circumstances. Contact Tuition Disputes with the Bursar’s Office at or 303-492-5381.

University Housing

For information about housing questions or concerns, including roommate issues, contact University Housing at or 303-492-6673