Here's what you need to know about Student Employment as a current CU Boulder Student:
- Search for on & off-campus jobs on CU Boulder Student Jobs. We post both work-study and non work-study jobs.
- Learn some tips for avoiding job scams.
- Get the details on work-study, including awarding, waitlists, working in the summer, etc.
- Know how & when you will get paid!
- Don't forget to complete the required documents for employment on campus.
- Looking for an internship or career after graduation? Contact Career Services.
- Receive weekly emails of all the new job announcements posted. Simply send an email from your @colorado.edu address to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the contents "subscribe cuse-jobs@lists.Colorado.edu ".
- Students working for the university are subject to the Student Employee Work Hours Policy and may be subject to enrollment in Student Employee Retirement Plan (SERP).