CU Buffs football
College football is the perfect fall activity. With tons of fans in the stadium cheering on the Buffs, you can’t beat the school spirit! Football weekends have more to offer than just the game.
- Stop by the Student Gameday Huddle before most home games for free food, giveaways, games and music.
- Nominate a student fan of the game by the Wednesday before each home game.
- For away games, attend Football Watch Parties at The Connection. Cheer on the Buffs and enjoy free pizza with a valid Buff OneCard.
- Mark your calendar for Homecoming weekend, Nov. 2-4.
Fall is a beautiful time to go for a hike or try a new outdoor activity.
Sometimes, staying inside is the best idea on a cold or wet fall day. CU Boulder offers free and low-cost events, entertainment and activities for students.
- Program Council hosts Friday Night Film series, showing new releases and classic films, including Hocus Pocus on Oct. 27 in honor of Halloween.
- Visit The Connection for bowling, billiards, ping pong and more. Or check out special events, like concerts, trivia and tournaments.
- CU Presents offers discounted student tickets for events, including music, theater and dance performances.
Events in Boulder
Celebrate fall in your college town at one of the local events or festivals in Boulder. Most events are free to attend.
If you love celebrating Halloween, you can find fun things to do on and off campus.
- Sign up for pumpkin carving at DIY Night on Tuesday, Oct. 31 from 5-7 p.m.
- Trick or treat at the I Love Mondays Halloween event for free candy on Monday, Oct. 30 at 2 p.m.
- Register now to join Outdoor Pursuits for a Haunted Halloween Hike on Sunday, Oct. 29 from 6-9 p.m. Registration closes Oct. 27.
- Visit a local farm for fall fun, corn mazes and pumpkin picking.
Go leaf peeping
Nothing beats viewing the golden aspens in the fall. Whether you walk around downtown Boulder or drive to the mountains, you don’t want to miss Colorado’s fall leaves.