The Maymester grading deadline has passed. It is critical that you post your grades for the following class(es) immediately:
Web grading is the only method of posting grades, including late grades. Do not email grades, as this violates campus security policies.
To complete the grading process:
- On MyCUInfo's Teaching Tools tab, click "Go to Web Grading."
- If the wrong term is selected, click "Change Term."
- Click the grade roster icon next to the class you want to grade.
- Sync, upload or enter your grades.
- Approve and post your grade roster(s).
Office of the Registrar
Hours: Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m. MT
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Office of the Registrar | University of Colorado Boulder
303-492-6970 | firstname.lastname@example.org