If you successfully completed your degree requirements this fall, congratulations! Here's what happens next.
Note: For doctoral (AuD, DMA and PhD) and SLHS-MA students, the last day to update your diploma name and address was Wednesday, Dec. 13 and transcripts with these degrees posted became available to order on Friday, Dec. 22.
Friday, Jan. 5
- Last day for undergraduate and master's students to update your diploma name and address. If you don't enter a diploma address, we'll mail your diploma to your home address instead.
Friday, Jan. 19
- Transcripts with undergraduate and master's degrees posted are available for order after 5 p.m. If you don't have a hold preventing the release of your transcript, you can order an official transcript online.
Friday, Jan. 26
- Transcripts with certificates posted are available for order after 5 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 6
- Your complimentary certified electronic diploma is ready to download and your paper diploma is mailed out. Please allow four to six weeks for domestic delivery.
Tuesday, Feb. 13
- If you earned one, your complimentary certified electronic certificate is ready to download and your paper certificate is mailed out. Please allow four to six weeks for domestic delivery.
If you have any questions regarding the status of your graduation application, please consult your academic advisor or college dean’s office. For all other questions, please visit our Graduation & Diploma FAQs page.
Office of the Registrar | University of Colorado Boulder
303-492-6970 | email@example.com