Registration is open for Fall 2022, but you haven't enrolled in classes yet. For the best chance to get the classes you want, we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
As a continuing graduate student, you’re able to register now. Registration remains open through open enrollment, which begins Monday, Aug. 15, 2022.
Working on Your Thesis or Dissertation?
If you’re a master’s or doctoral student working only on your thesis or dissertation, we encourage you to reach out to your faculty advisor to establish a plan for your thesis/dissertation work during the fall semester.
If you have any questions or concerns about registering for your required thesis or dissertation hours, your graduate program assistant can help.
Need Registration Help?
If you're having difficulty choosing classes or navigating registration, follow these steps to keep moving forward.
- Reach out to your graduate program assistant or faculty advisor with questions about course selection and thesis hours.
- Clear any holds that will prevent you from registering.
- Complete your preregistration items.
- Build your shopping cart.
- If a class is closed, join the waitlist and use drop if enrolled on a backup class.
- If a class you need is only offered on another CU campus, consider intercampus enrollment.
- Finish enrolling in classes.
Unsure About Returning to CU?
CU Boulder is committed to helping you find the best path forward. Don't hesitate to reach out to the following offices for support:
If you need to take a leave from your graduate studies, remember to request a leave of absence. Following this process will allow you to return to your program within the next academic year without reapplying.
We look forward to welcoming you back for Fall 2022!
Office of the Registrar | University of Colorado Boulder
303-492-6970 | email@example.com