If you successfully completed your degree requirements this summer, congratulations! Here's what happens next.
Friday, Sept. 3
- Last day to update your diploma name and address. If you don't enter a diploma address, we'll mail your diploma to your home address instead.
Friday, Sept. 10
- Transcripts with degrees posted are available for order after 5 p.m. If you don't have a financial hold, you can order an official transcript online.
Friday, Sept. 24
- Transcripts with certificates posted are available for order after 5 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 4
- Your free certified electronic diploma is ready to download.
- Paper diplomas are mailed out. Please allow four to six weeks for domestic delivery.
Monday, Oct. 18
- If you earned one, your free certified electronic certificate is ready to download and your paper certificate is mailed out. Please allow four to six weeks for domestic delivery.
If you have any questions, please visit our Graduation & Commencement page.
Office of the Registrar | University of Colorado Boulder
303-492-6970 | firstname.lastname@example.org