Your Summer 2022 enrollment dates are now available (see below). If you're planning to take classes this summer, we encourage you to register as soon as your enrollment period begins for the best chance to get the classes, class times and/or instruction modes you want.
Get Ready to Register
Your assigned enrollment period begins at 8 a.m. on [date], and remains open through the add deadline for each session.
To make registration as easy as possible, complete these tasks before enrollment opens:
- Add your enrollment date to your calendar.
- Resolve any registration holds by following the instructions in the hold's description.
- Schedule an advising appointment. If you're looking to improve your cumulative GPA, discuss whether you'd benefit from retaking a course for grade replacement.
- Complete the 2021–22 FAFSA if you haven't already done so, then apply for summer aid starting Feb. 23.
- Complete preregistration.
- Search for classes and add them to your shopping cart for faster registration. Learn more about how to search for classes.
Coming Back After Some Time Away?
Even if you're not taking classes right now, you're still considered an active student if you've been away for no more than two semesters plus summer (undergraduate students) or if you're on a graduate leave of absence (graduate students).
To return this summer, simply follow the steps above to register for classes. Alternatively, if you've decided you need additional time off, see Withdraw from the Semester for your next steps.
If you have questions, feel free to chat, email or call us at the Office of the Registrar.
Office of the Registrar | University of Colorado Boulder
303-492-6970 | email@example.com