You've applied to graduate in December! If your graduation term has changed, please edit your application; if not, make note of the following dates and deadlines.
Thursday, Dec. 12
- Undergrads: Last day to submit, update or cancel a graduation application (11:59 p.m.).
Thursday, Dec. 19
- Fall 2019 degrees are conferred; there is no campuswide commencement ceremony. See Winter Conferral for details.
Tuesday, Jan. 21
- Last day to update your diploma name and address. If you don't enter a diploma address, we'll mail your diploma to your home address instead.
Friday, Jan. 24
- Transcripts with degrees posted are available for order after 5 p.m. If you don't have a financial hold, you can order an official transcript online.
Friday, Feb. 7
- Transcripts with certificates posted are available for order after 5 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 17
- Your diploma is mailed to your diploma address and your free certified electronic diploma is ready to download.
Monday, March 2
- If you earned one, your certificate is mailed to your diploma address and your free certified electronic certificate is ready to download.
If you have any questions, please visit our Graduation & Commencement webpage.
Office of the Registrar | University of Colorado Boulder
303-492-6970 | firstname.lastname@example.org