Team website: Freeskiing
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: Wednesday, Aug. 28
- Time: 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Rec Center, Studio 4
5 Coaches, 2 Captains, 6 Officers
- Mon: 7-8:30 a.m. in Studio 1
- Tues: 7-8:30 a.m. in the Mind Body Studio
- Tues: 3:30-4:45 p.m. in Studio 2
- Wed: 7-8:30 a.m. in Studio 1
- Wed: 8-9 p.m. in Dive Well (Except 10/2, 10/9, 10/30, 11/6)
- Thurs: 7-8:30 a.m. in the Mind Body Studio
- Thurs: 8-9 p.m. in Dive Well (Only 10/3, 10/10, 10/31, 11/7)
*On snow training takes place at various resorts; training offered 4 days per week.
Park/Pipe competitions: USSA,USASA, USCSA (Collegiate)
Big Mountain: IFSA Collegiate Freeride World Qualifier, and IFSA World Tour.
Ski Cross: USSA, USASA, FIS, and USCSA (Collegiate), and international travel
Moguls: USSA and FIS
Must be enrolled in 9 or more credit hours, be full fee paying in good standing at CU-Boulder.
Must pay dues and participate in all fundraising events.
Company solicitation, private donations, fundraisers, annual Skit-a-thon.
Purchased by each participant.