- Rec Membership is required (day passes accepted).
- A day or semester Climbing Gym pass is required.
- Climbers must be 12 years of age or older to climb. All participants under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Climbing Gym Orientation must be completed every academic year.
- Rental climbing shoes are available.
- Loose chalk is not permitted.
Rope Climbing Requirements
- Outdoor Program staff are not available to belay.
- A skills verification request is required prior to being allowed to belay (min. age of 15). A belay class is recommended prior to taking the skills test.
- A belay tag must be worn at all times indicating if you are a lead or top-rope belayer.
- Harnesses and belay devices are available to check-out at no extra charge.