The University of Colorado Boulder’s 2018 Spring Commencement Ceremony will be held Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. in Folsom Stadium.
View the Spring Commencement Parking Map
- Increased traffic on campus roadways and parking lots surrounding Folsom Stadium is anticipated Thursday, May 10, 2018.
- We recommend guests arrive early before the ceremony to allow adequate travel time from parking areas to the stadium. The majority of parking will be available off of Regent Drive (view the spring commencement parking map). Parking attendants will direct you to available lots in the area; parking meters and pay stations on campus are free the day of commencement.
- Guests who need ADA Accessible parking may park in lots south of the stadium (view the spring commencement parking map); parking attendants on-site will direct you to the available lots in the area. A disability parking placard is required to park in these areas, please have your placard displayed when arriving on campus. A drop-off area for those who have difficulty walking will be at the intersection of Colorado Avenue and Folsom Street, southeast of the stadium. It is best to access the drop-off area well before the student procession reaches the stadium at approximately 8:15 a.m.
- Guests attending Departmental Recognition Ceremonies directly following the main ceremony are encouraged to park in areas near their ceremonies. (Please review the Department Recognition Ceremonies webpage for specific locations.) A courtesy shuttle (details listed below) will be available to and from the main ceremony in Folsom Stadium.
- Guests attending Departmental Recognition Ceremonies directly following the main ceremony who need ADA accessible parking should park in lots 204, 380, or 440. View the Spring Commencement Parking Map for the location that best suits your needs. Courtesy shuttles will be available from these lots for patrons who may have difficulty walking to Folsom Field. Please notify parking staff upon arriving to campus if you need these accommodations. A disability parking placard is not required to park in these areas.
- Guests that are not attending Departmental Recognition Ceremonies directly following the main ceremony may park on East Campus off Discovery Drive and ride the courtesy shuttle (review route map below) to and from the main ceremony in Folsom Stadium. Please view the east campus spring ceremonies parking map for available parking.
Complimentary shuttle bus service will be available from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (in 15 minute intervals) to provide transportation from the public parking areas to the Stadium before the Commencement Ceremony, and from the stadium back to the parking areas after the ceremony:
- Regent Shuttle: Lot 436/Regent Parking Garage, Balch Fieldhouse, Technology Learning Ctr., Center for Community/Regent Hall, Coors Event Center
- Discovery Express: SEEC building, Space Science, Biotech, Buffalo Walk
View the spring commencement shuttle routes map.
The PDF maps on this page are not fully accessible for users who employ screen readers and other assistive devices. If you use assistive technology and need assistance with one of the documents, please contact Parking Services Customer Service Specialists at (303) 735-PARK (7275).