CU Undergraduate Research Day 2023
sponsored by the
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience
We are hosting the 28th annual Undergraduate Research Day on Friday, April 28, 2023, from 3 – 5 p.m. in Muenzinger E214.
Pictures from this year's conference!
Please create a poster of your research using the URD template. The easels on which you will be displaying your poster are 32" by 40".
Poster information frequently includes the following sections:
- Introduction or Background — Provide the rationale for your study. Give people an idea of the important research in the area, and the theory and empirical work that lead to your hypothesis. Sufficient background information, definitions and relevant formulas should be used to help the reader understand the nature of the investigation.
- Methods — Describe the subjects, procedure, design, materials and measures of your study. Figures and flow charts can be used to illustrate experimental design, if applicable.
- Results — This section presents what you found in your study. This section includes your statistical analysis and tables and/or figures showing your data. Figures and tables should include legends.
- Conclusions — What important points should we take away from your study? What are the implications for future research?
- References & Acknowledgements — These sections typically appear at the end of the poster. Reference section should cite primary sources of information and Acknowledgements should list the names of people who helped with the project.
Abstracts: Due to Kate Bell by Tuesday, April 18. The abstract [instructions for abstract layout] should be no more than 150 words. Every participant's abstract will be included in a booklet/program for the event.
Poster printing: Please read the poster creation guidelines above. Email your completed poster to Ernie Mross (email@example.com%20) by Wednesday, April 26 by 8 a.m.
For more information please contact:
- Andrew Grotzinger (Andrew.Grotzinger@colorado.edu), or
- Susanna Molas (Susanna.Molas@colorado.edu), or
- Lei Yuan (Lei.Yuan@colorado.edu)
All future URD updates will be posted to this page.