CU Undergraduate Research Day 2022
sponsored by the
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience
We are hosting the 27th annual Undergraduate Research Day on Wednesday, April 27, 2022, from 3 – 5 p.m. in the Glenn Miller Ballroom/University Memorial Center.
Please create a poster of your research using the URD template. The easels on which you will be displaying your poster are 32" by 40".
Poster information frequently includes the following sections:
- Introduction or Background — Provide the rationale for your study. Give people an idea of the important research in the area, and the theory and empirical work that lead to your hypothesis. Sufficient background information, definitions and relevant formulas should be used to help the reader understand the nature of the investigation.
- Methods — Describe the subjects, procedure, design, materials and measures of your study. Figures and flow charts can be used to illustrate experimental design, if applicable.
- Results — This section presents what you found in your study. This section includes your statistical analysis and tables and/or figures showing your data. Figures and tables should include legends.
- Conclusions — What important points should we take away from your study? What are the implications for future research?
- References & Acknowledgements — These sections typically appear at the end of the poster. Reference section should cite primary sources of information and Acknowledgements should list the names of people who helped with the project.
How to Participate: Please email your name, email address, and name of mentor to Kate Bell (email@example.com) by Friday, March 25.
Abstracts: Due to Kate Bell by Tuesday, April 19. The abstract [instructions for abstract layout] should be no more than 150 words. Every participant's abstract will be included in a booklet/program for the event.
Poster printing: Please read the poster creation guidelines above. Email your completed poster to Ernie Mross (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday, April 25, at noon.
For more information please contact:
All future URD updates will be posted to this page.