- Answer all short-answer essay questions specific to the PLC application
- Provide the email address of your high school/college planning counselor for a high school profile and an assessment of the program rigor you pursued while attending. (Check your spelling of the email address)
- Provide the email address of a teacher/coach/supervisor/mentor for an online recommendation. (Check your spelling of the email address)
- Please notify your references that you will be requesting their recommendations - remind them often as well.
- Please provide an url address (youtube, issuu, your own blog or website) for an achievement of which you are most proud (speech, dance routine, photo portfolio, creative writing, poetry, podcast, horseback riding competition, robotics competition schematic, etc.). If you do not already have a digital platform or portfolio on which to showcase your work, please use the free issuu subscription. Do not submit a research paper. You should include a page/comment to explain your accomplishment if it is not obvious.
- Save and update your application (it will remain in the 'Drafted' section) up until the due date of FEBRUARY 15th.
- You will receive a reminder email to complete and submit your application.
- We will access your official high school transcript through the CU Boulder Office of Admissions. Please do not send an additional copy.
Should you have any questions or concerns about the application or if you need more information, please contact Jessie Kasynski: firstname.lastname@example.org