To complete PLC, you are required to attend two experiential weekends over the course of your time in the program. Each semester, you can choose from between 4-7 different experiential weekend opportunities. These can be PLC led, part of Leadership Denver programming, CLA led, or events such as NCLS or the CLA Summit.
Benefits to You
- Connect PLC classroom learning to real world issues
- Hear from current leaders in Colorado’s major industries and other topic areas of interest
- Be exposed to industries, careers, and concepts that you may not otherwise explore in the classroom
- Community! Connect with fellow PLC students from different cohorts
Completing a Weekend
- Complete pre-readings and assignments (if assigned)
- Fully participate in the weekend
- Complete the post-trip reflection assignment and an assigned thank you card
- The Experiential Weekend Coordinators will notify all students of a specific, electronic sign-up date and time at the beginning of each semester.
Please sign up for the Fall 2019 Experiential Weekends here:
Please request excuse emails here (these are requests to professors - not guarantees) :