As a member of our faculty, you have a number of tools and resources at your fingertips. Many important resources can be found on the University of Colorado Web page for Faculty and Staff, including access to e-mail, MyCUInfo and Canvas. Please direct questions or comments to Department Chair Michael Ritzwoller, Vice Chair Tobin Munsat, Associate Chair for Undergraduate Studies - Arts & Sciences Michael Dubson, or Associate Chair for Graduate Studies Kevin Stenson.
Physics faculty have recently approved a new Strategic Plan. View it here.
- Rules, Policies and Procedures
- Physics Primary Unit Policies and Standards for Faculty Reappointment, Promotion and Tenure
- Grievance Policy
- Expectations for Special Faculty
- Salary Equity Appeals Process
Academic Handbooks and Resources
- Physics Handbook for Graduate Advisors
- Arts and Sciences Physics Advising Guide
- Engineering Physics Advising Guide
Faculty at CU-Boulder have long pioneered the use of i-Clickers as a learning tool in the classroom. Here are a few resources to provide information about when and how to utilize clicker technology: