In addition to general information, you will be asked for the following during the application process:
- Personal statement (should include information about past research, current research interests, etc.)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Unofficial transcript (scanned or other electronic version in PDF format)
- Contact information for references (must submit at least 3 and no more than 4)
- Application fee of $60 for domestic students and $80 for international students
In addition, you will also need to have the following test results sent to the University of Colorado Boulder (institution code 4841):
- GRE general test results required for all applicants
- GRE physics subject test results required for all applicants except those applying to the geophysics program
- TOEFL test results are generally required of non-native English speakers who did not attend university in an English speaking country. See the graduate school page for more information.
- The application deadline is December 15. All materials (including transcripts, letters of recommendation and test scores) need to be received by January 1.