Students looking for opportunities to present their research and creative work have many opportunities with the Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR) from WorldCUR at the University of Warwick in the U.K. to CUR’s new advocacy program Scholars Transforming Through Research (STR).
- Harvard's National Collegiate Research Conference
- Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students
- National Symposium for Undergraduate Research (NSUR)
- International Student Congress of (bio)Medical Science
- Advancement of Chicanos & Native Americans in Science
- Emerging Researchers National Conference in STEM