Buff Portal Advising (BPA) is a campus-wide student data management and appointment system and is the primary tool of the undergraduate advising and coaching community, consolidating information about students and providing deep links to other relevant campus systems. BPA supports a holistic framework for proactive advising and coaching in support of student success and persistence and provides a robust set of tools that include:
- Appointment calendaring and reservation system
- Integrated notes and messaging platform
- Outreach and course alerting information
BPA development projects, including enhancement requests, should:
- Align with campus strategic vision and goals
- Benefit the whole advising and coaching community, in support of all undergraduate students
- Help advisors and coaches take a more proactive and holistic approach to managing their caseloads and personalizing the student experience
For information, please contact the Director of Campus Advising Initiatives and Strategy.
If you are having technical difficulties with BPA, please email: OITHelp@Colorado.edu.
To access the support documents for BPA, please visit the BPA Student Success Staff Resource Page.