The Passport Program is a first year transition program for first generation and/or underserved students in the Program in Exploratory Studies (PES) as they navigate their first year at CU Boulder. Students in the program participate in social events, academic workshops and leadership development programming. Students have the opportunity to connect with faculty, CU programs and services and student organizations. Come join our exploratory academic community!
Connect with the Passport Program!
Benefits of the Program
- Meet friends
- Get connected to campus resources
- Smooth the transition to life at CU
- Easy access to advising and academic coaching
- Access to classes in PES
- Scholarship opportunities
- Free stuff!
What to Expect from the Program
Events throughout the year. These are just some of the events held last year:
- Anime Night (hosted by a Passport student!)
- FAFSA Support Session
- Stress Relief & Gratitude
- Academic Strategies Workshop
- Weekly study groups for an opportunity to study and connect with your Passport friends
- Holistic support from staff members who care about your success and happiness
- Tight knit community for a small campus feel at a big university
- The priority application deadline for consideration for the Design Your Path Living Learning Community (LLC) was May 1, 2022.
- Interested in applying? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- All Exploratory Studies students are welcome to apply and we strongly encourage first-generation and/or underserved students to do so.
Email us at email@example.com with questions!