In addition to the scholarship application, the most up-to-date information pertaining to program entrance requirements and scholarship application deadlines can also be found via this link.

Apply Here

The College Program (Basic Standing) application is open for entry into the NROTC Battalion for Spring 2019.  This application is open for future CU students in their freshman and sophomore year.  All application materials are due via email to the Program Information Officer by 1600 on 15 November 2018.  Follow the instructions in the PDF document below.  If you have any questions, contact the Program Information Officer, LT Richard Waters (

  1. College Program Application 
  2. College Program Minimum Eligibility Requirements
  3. Report of Medical History

If you are currently an active enlisted Navy member applying for the STA-21 program, you should direct all your questions to your command career counselor. As part of your package, you must have a completed degree plan. For that, you should contact a university department advisor for the specific college (i.e. Engineering) that you wish to obtain a degree from. For more information, please visit the STA-21 Website.

For more information about the MECEP program and how to apply, please visit the MECEP Website. If you have already been accepted into the MECEP program and have completed OCS, you may contact our Marine Officer Instructor (MOI) at