Here's how you can complete confidential electronic screening for participation in research:
- Follow the appropriate link at the bottom of the page to enter your contact information. This information will be submitted to our web server.
- After filling out your contact information, the next page will assign you a unique screening ID and provide you with a link to the electronic screening form.
- Click on the appropriate link; it will direct you to our web portal. The first question in the screening form will ask you to enter in your screening identification code; be sure to enter the number that you were assigned.
- Answer all questions in the electronic screening form, and submit your responses (but if you decide you want to stop, you can do so at any time).
- Please note you should only take the survey ONE TIME to be considered for ALL of our active research studies.
- A member of our research team will review your information and contact you to talk about research opportunities!
- You may also contact our research team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 303-735-8306; either a member of our research staff will be able to talk with you right away, or you may leave a message on our secure voicemail and we’ll call you back as soon as possible.