Here's how you can complete confidential electronic screening for participation in research:
- Follow the appropriate link at the bottom of the page to enter your contact information. This information will be submitted to our web server.
- Our website will automatically send you an email with a unique screening identification code, and the link to our separate, confidential screening web portal.
- Click on the link you received in that email; it will direct you to our web portal. The first question in the screening form will ask you to enter in your screening identification code; be sure to enter the number that you received in your email (but if you forget your number, or lose the email, you can start over at step 1)./
- Answer all questions in the electronic screening form, and submit your responses (but if you decide you want to stop, you can do so at any time).
- A member of our research team will review your information and contact you to talk about research opportunities!
- You may also contact our research team by calling us at 303-735-8306; either a member of our research staff will be able to talk with you right away, or you may leave a message on our secure voicemail and we’ll call you back as soon as possible.