Each summer (usually late July or early August) the BioCore organizes a bulk pipette calibration event on campus. Gilson tech's, who calibrate/repair all pipette models, spend a week on campus calibrating and/or repairing hundreds of pipettes.
To have your lab's pipettes added to this year's calibration event, fill out this form. Any lab on campus can utilize this service.
Generally, it takes 1 to 2 days from the time you drop off your pipettes until they are completed and ready for pickup.
How it works:
- You provide an estimate of the number of pipettes you need calibrated (no lower or upper limit)
- In late July (date will be specified) you drop off your pipettes at a designated place on campus
- Gilson tech's will work through the calibrations in order of recieved
- As soon as calibrations of your pipettes are completed, you'll receive notice to come pick them up
- Billing will be sent out after the event
- If repairs are needed, you will approve (or not) repairs and the pipette(s) will be sent out. They will be sent back as soon as the repairs are completed, usually about 1 week.
List of Pipette Calibration services (in case you missed the summer bulk calibration event)