PhD Graduate (2020)
Greg Formosa completed his Doctor of Philosophy degree in Mechanical Engineering in August, 2020.
- Dean's Graduate Assistantship Award, 2015.
- Outstanding Mechanical Engineering Research Potential Fellowship, 2015.
- NSF Graduate Research Fellow Honorable Mention, 2016.
- Mechanical Engineering Outstanding TA Award, 2015-2016.
- Mechanical Engineering Kenneth Johnsen Graduate Student Award, December, 2016.
- Outstanding GEAR2S Presentation in Bioengineering and Robotics & Control Award, March, 2017.
- CEAS Graduate Mentoring Certificate Program, 2017-2018.
- Mechanical Engineering Outstanding TA Award, 2018.
- CU Mechanical Engineering Summer Research Fellowship, 2018.
- Mechanical Engineering Research Innovation Fellowship, 2018-2019.
- ICRA Best Reviewer Award (one of only four, 4823 reviewers of 6489 reviews – Greg was in the top 0.06%), 2019.
- CU Mechanical Engineering Summer Research Fellowship, 2020.