The IRT is hosting a series of webinars via Zoom. An Outlook invitation will be sent with login information at least three days prior to the event. If you have questions contact Sara Glade (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- April 2, 3-4 p.m.: Sara Meerow, assistant professor at Arizona State University and Global Institute of Sustainability
- "Bouncing Forward? Building a Transformative Urban Resilience Agenda"
- April 9, 4-5 p.m.: Lori Peek, professor of sociology and Director of the Natural Hazards Center at CU Boulder
- “Stories from the Field: An Ethical Toolkit for Long-Term Disaster Research”
- April 16, 4-5 p.m.: Jota Samper, assistant professor of Environmental Design at CU Boulder
- "How informal settlements (slums) will reshape the world, learnings from the Atlas of Informality"
- April 23, 4-5 p.m.: Loïc Le Dé, senior lecturer at Auckland University of Technology
- “Measuring resilience: whose resilience, by whom and for whom? Initial reflections on people-centred resilience indicators developed in New Zealand”