More seed grant announcements will be made in July 2021 and we continuously help our faculty affiliates with team formation efforts, proposal idea brainstorming meetings, writing of medium- to large-scale proposals, and proposal graphics. Please reach out to RISE Director Shideh Dashti for more information!
2022 Seedgrant Funding Cycle
- Jessica Leeker (CEAS), Mortenson Center and Environmental Design, Project Title: "Planning Grant to Develop a Living Learning Lab Collaboration Space"
- Yu Hong (Lisa) Wang (CEAE/EVEN), Project Title: "Social Justice and Environment Quality-Denver"
- Azadah Bolhari (EVEN), Project Title: "Understanding Households’ Increase in Capacity and Resiliency from Undertaking Engineering Projects"
2021 Seedgrant Funding Cycle
- Jota Samper (ENVD) and Paul Chinowsky (ENVD and CEAE), Project Title: “Informal Settlement Risk and Resilience,” $8,500.
- Kyri Baker (CEAE and Electrical Eng.), Project Title: “Electric Vehicle Adoption and Associated Impacts on Infrastructure and Society,” $8,500.
- Srikanth Madabhushi (CEAE), Project Title: “Exploring Soil as an Economic and Sustainable Construction Material for Resilient Infrastructure,” $14,000.