The CU Boulder Distribution Center is a state-of-the-art distribution and fulfillment operation, providing a full range of services to its campus customers.
Please fill out the form below to request face masks for your department. Please request only what you need:
Mail & Package Services and Freight
- We have been working hard to update our process in order to serve you better and are pleased to announce that you can now schedule your package pick-up at your convenience using the link to our new scheduling form below.
- Appointment Scheduler for Curbside Pick-Up of Mail and Packages at the Distribution Center.
- Please check our tracking site to see whether the Distribution Center has received your packages.
- Property Services is available for moves and surplus pickups at this time.
- We have resumed sales to the public, however due to social distancing restrictions we are not able to welcome you to the Distribution Center at this time. If you are looking for something specific please call 303 492-6524 and ask to speak with someone about purchasing furniture or electronics, we will do our best to help you find what you are looking for as we assist you remotely.
- Although we have currently suspended public autions we are selling items through an online auction house. For more information and pictures of items to be sold please check out our listings on the GovDeals online auction website.
Materials Management is responsible for the acquisition of supplies and equipment needed for classrooms, labs, offices and Facilities Management to conduct business and research. Operations include UCB central receiving, distribution, and shipping services for freight and hazardous materials. The Distribution Center is also responsible for UCB departmental storage and inventory sales of paper, laboratory supplies, custodial supplies and liquid nitrogen.
Mail and Package Services
Mail and Package Services provides a key link between campus stakeholders and the rest of the world through the processing of correspondence and packages for faculty and staff. Operations include processing and delivery of incoming USPS and inter and intra-campus mail and package, processing of outgoing USPS and private carrier mail, mailpiece design services for preparation of outgoing mail. The Distribution Center handles most campus UPS package delivery. If you have received notification that your package has been delivered to CU, it can be tracked here.
Property Services oversees purchase and installation of furniture, moving services, surplus management, and more.