E&ER is located at 3100 Marine Street, on the east campus of the University of Colorado Boulder. We are in the Administration and Research Center (ARCE) on the campus map.
To get to E&ER and the CU east campus, you have several options.
- Local bus: The Stampede, Jump, and Bound bus lines stop nearby. The 236 stops a short walk away. See the RTD website for schedules, maps, and ways to connect to these lines.
- Regional bus: The FF6 stops nearby, and the FF4 stops a short walk away. Both run to downtown Denver. The AB2 stops a short walk away and goes to the airport. Local connections also link to more frequent Denver and airport buses. See the RTD website for schedules, maps, and ways to connect to these lines.
- Bike: The city of Boulder has good bicycle infrastructure and there are bike racks near our building on the southwest and northeast corners. We are near the Boulder Creek bike path. Biking maps.
- Car: To get here by car from westbound U.S. 36 West (CO Hwy 119/28th St.), e.g. coming from Denver or the airport:
- Exit east (right) onto Baseline Rd. Get into the left lane before the first traffic light.
- Turn north (left) onto 30th Street and then through two traffic lights (Aurora and Colorado).
- Turn east (right) into the parking area just after (just north of) the orange brick, two-story building at 1540 30th Street, across the street from Scott Carpenter Park. (If you miss this turn, take the next right onto Marine St. and you will come out on the north side of ARC instead of the south.)
- Follow the driveway between the two brick buildings; ARC will be the next building on your left. There are parking meters along the drive and a big parking lot to the right (for which you need a permit, business hours).
Our offices are on the 2nd floor of the ARCE building, southeast wing. Enter the main, rear entrance of ARCE from the parking lot (south) side, or front door from the Marine St. (north) side. (Building is under keycard access only while COVID-19 precautions are active.)
Take the elevator to the second floor, and head left out of the elevator toward the A wing on the south side of the building. Turn left again at the tee in the hallway. E&ER’s offices are at the end of this hall, room numbers A230-A237 or thereabouts.