Are you a current CU Boulder student interested in switching majors into the School of Education?
Supplemental questions for transfering to the BA in Elementary Education
- Why do you want to become an elementary teacher and why now?
- Why do you hope to enroll specifically in CU Boulder’s Elementary Education BA program—a program that includes coursework required for an elementary teaching license and an endorsement in Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education?
- How do you think your personal background, accomplishments, or achievements will contribute to the School of Education’s equity mission and the program’s commitment to social justice education?
- Describe your experiences working with culturally and linguistically diverse children. What have you learned from these experiences (About yourself? About the world?)
- How do you see yourself contributing to equity and justice in your profession after completing the BA in Elementary Education program?
- Is there any additional information that may aid the selection committee in evaluating your preparation for the BA in Elementary Education program?
- Fall- February 15
- Spring- October 1